You will need:
- Laptop/Desktop computer (Window 7 / 8/10)
- Paper Targets
How Does it Work:
- Simply place any paper target on the wall
- Start iDryfireÂ®
- Aim camera at the target
- Click Background Check to make sure the Environment is not too Bright (make sure there are no white spots..if any – lower the brightness in Setting or change the Background)
- In settings you can
- select 255 for SIRT or other powerful laser and less than 230 for dry fire laser inserts
- select Select Par-Time, Number of shots
- select Slow, Normal or Fast for speed speed of the sensor.
- Click iDryfire to start training.
- Click History to review images and results from your previous sessions.
- You can reactivate the program by pointing laser at the target for second or two.
Please contact us for shipping charges and other Fees